Friday, February 27, 2015

CURRENTLY.




enjoying david having the weekend off. the entire weekend.  too bad he isn't feeling well.

appreciating aimi and steve.  any time I need them they are there for me. <3

reading Batman "Death of the Family" and Sandman "Overture" so good.

eating southwest salads.  I have been addicted lately.  also, anything with onions (which I previously hated)*

watching Bates Motel.  I have a ton of shows that have been recommended to me but I haven't had a chance to start any of them.  Some of the list:  Black Mirror, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, House of Cards, Scandal.  I think since I just finished watching The West Wing I might start one of the political ones.

listening to Startalk Radio. 

mourning the loss of david's great grandfather who passed away earlier this week and leonard nimoy, both will be dearly missed in this household.

thinking about going back to school.  listening to lectures on inflationary cosmology and swooning over scientists.

loving that I have been painting again recently, also...the weather we've been having.

doing this

cutting way, way back on my soda intake.  I think I have like maybe 12oz of soda a day or every other day.

looking into getting my ears pierced.

fangirling over this site.  I will take one of each. (wedding registry?)






*no, not pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment